|Branding Terms and Conditions:
Acceptable file formats:
- Unless the checklist is filled out completely and accurately we will not begin the branding process.
Every job, repeat or not, requires a checklist to be completed.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork:
- Vector artwork is preferred (.CDR / .EPS /.AI / .PDF / .FH)
- PC format artwork only
- If artwork is received in the correct format we will do our utmost to generate layouts within 2 working days.
- If artwork is not received in the correct format layouts may take up to 72 hours to redraw. This service is charged at R 200 per layout.
Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your consultant that they have received your signoff.
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Include font and size if type setting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing)
- Unacceptable formats: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point.
Gifts-Direct can not take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
General Branding Terms and conditions:
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in correct format will attract a design and redrawing fee of R200 ex VAT.
- This fee will accommodate 1 additional change to the layouts, thereafter, any additional changes will be charged for at R200.00 per change.
- Branding cancellations after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R300.00 ex VAT/Per layout.
- Branding will only commence once full payment for stock and branding has been
- received and artwork has been approved.
- If cheques are deposited into our bank account branding will only commence once payment has cleared.
- Unfortunately faxes etc can and do sometimes go missing. Please confirm that proof of payment has been received by your account consultant. Gifts-Direct can not take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your account consultant.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment - whichever is the later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences. Changes to layouts can take up to 36 hours to generate.
Delivery will depend on branding process, time of year, size and complexity of the job in question.
General terms and Conditions:
Shortages & Damages:
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order for ex-stock products has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee and R300.00 per layout if a layout was created.
- Once an order for Special Import products (under R5000 ex VAT) has been faxed or emailed no cancellations will be accepted for any reason. We place orders with our suppliers upon receipt of your orders and they do not accept cancellations from us. For Special Import orders over R5000, where a 50% deposit is required, no cancellations will be accepted once the deposit has been received.
- Unbranded ex-stock orders needing to be returned after stock has been collected may be returned, at the sole discretion of management, within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Special Import orders will not be accepted for return. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Gifts-Direct.
- Unless alternative arrangements are made, unbranded orders must be collected within 10 working days from order. Orders not collected within 10 working days will be deemed to be cancelled and products will be returned to stock. This order will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- Orders that have been branded and remain uncollected for 30 days will be given to the needy.
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Gifts-Direct we have no control
- over it. As such we will not be held responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to other regions clients have 60 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Orders collected by courier:
- In the case of cheques deposited into our bank account, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We accept credit cards
- We accept debit cards.
- We encourage EFT payments. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received.
- For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact your Gifts-Direct consultant to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made. Gifts-Direct can not be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email or sms notification from Gifts-Direct.
Under no circumstances will stock be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Gifts-Direct, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
Thank you for using Gifts-Direct. We value your support.